For your existing staff we have numerous short courses available. A selection of these with the latest dates are detailed below. If you cannot find what you are looking for contact us.
Don’t forget we are happy to tailor a course to your individual needs.
1. Select which route you would like to take.
2. Select which course you would like to view
Wednesday 8th August - Friday 10th August 2018.
Monday 13th August - Wednesday 15th August 2018.
Monday 20th August - Wednesday 22nd August.
Monday 17th September - Wednesday 19th September.
Wednesday 3rd October - Friday 5th October.
Wednesday 17th October - Friday 19th October.
Monday 29th October - Wednesday 31st October
please contact us on 01935 475850 to register your interest .
Thursday 13th & Friday 14th September 2018 + Thursday 20th & Friday 21st September 2018.
Tuesday 25th + Wednesday 26th + Thursday 27th September 2018.
Tuesday 31st July - Thursday 2nd August 2018
Wednesday 8th August - Thursday 9th August 2018
Monday 9th July - Friday 13th July 2018
Many within the industry are succeeding in bucking the trend of decline that the current economic climate has brought. Our industry has always been resilient but only because we have taken the opportunity to invest.
As we progress away from recession we all need to ensure that we have the staff available to fulfil our customer needs. One, dare I say economic way of achieving this is to ‘grow your own’. Apprentices are the future trades people, supervisors and managers of our industry and can help in delivering a competitive solution to your staffing issues.
Annual JIB labour Reports have demonstrated a doubling of those electricians aged over 61 in the last 10 years. A skills gap exists within the industry as fewer and fewer young people are given the opportunity that we all once had.
Is it time to future proof your business by employing an apprentice?
FREE – Apprenticeships Are you are considering taking on an apprentice ? Do you have an apprentice in mind? Are you undecided? – give us a call. Don’t forget all apprenticeship training is FREE (as long as they are under 19 when signed up). We offer the following service.
- New City and Guilds 2357/EAL 1605 Electrotechnical Certificate delivered by industry competent staff.
- On site assessments (NVQ) conducted to suite the employer by our own dedicated training officer
- Learning Assistant software – allows you to track your staffs progress instantly – anytime.
- AM2 assessment fees paid – carried out at our dedicated AM2 centre.
- Framework qualification signed off by one organisation
- Apprentice trained and qualified to 17th Edition on completion at NO COST (Full C&G 2382-15)
Visit http://apprenticeships.org.uk/Employers/The-Basics.aspx to see if you qualify for an additional £1500.00 grant to help with the employment of your next apprentice.
To learn more about AM2, please visit our AM2 Page
Monday 3rd + Tuesday 4th September 2018
Monday 1st October + Tuesday 2nd October 2018
Other Courses which may interest you
- Hands-on Inspection and Test (Practical)