For your existing staff we have numerous short courses available. A selection of these with the latest dates are detailed below. If you cannot find what you are looking for contact us.
Don’t forget we are happy to tailor a course to your individual needs.
1. Select which route you would like to take.
2. Select which course you would like to view
Candidates must have done the 17th edition course and exam prior to this to be eligible for this course.
Names being taken.
Date to be arranged.
Thursday 15th & Friday 16th March + Thursday 22nd & Friday 23rd March.
Monday 26th, Tuesday 27th & Wednesday 28th March.
Date to be confirmed.
Date to be arranged
Monday 26th February - Friday 2nd March
Monday 19th - Friday 23rd March
Thursday 1st + Friday 2nd February (REFRESHER)
Monday 9th + Tuesday 10th April (REFRESHER)
Monday 30th April + Tuesday 1st May (REFRESHER)
Dates to be arranged.
Many within the industry are succeeding in bucking the trend of decline that the current economic climate has brought. Our industry has always been resilient but only because we have taken the opportunity to invest.
As we progress away from recession we all need to ensure that we have the staff available to fulfil our customer needs. One, dare I say economic way of achieving this is to ‘grow your own’. Apprentices are the future trades people, supervisors and managers of our industry and can help in delivering a competitive solution to your staffing issues.
Annual JIB labour Reports have demonstrated a doubling of those electricians aged over 61 in the last 10 years. A skills gap exists within the industry as fewer and fewer young people are given the opportunity that we all once had.
Is it time to future proof your business by employing an apprentice?
FREE – Apprenticeships Are you are considering taking on an apprentice ? Do you have an apprentice in mind? Are you undecided? – give us a call. Don’t forget all apprenticeship training is FREE (as long as they are under 19 when signed up). We offer the following service.
- New City and Guilds 2357/EAL 1605 Electrotechnical Certificate delivered by industry competent staff.
- On site assessments (NVQ) conducted to suite the employer by our own dedicated training officer
- Learning Assistant software – allows you to track your staffs progress instantly – anytime.
- AM2 assessment fees paid – carried out at our dedicated AM2 centre.
- Framework qualification signed off by one organisation
- Apprentice trained and qualified to 17th Edition on completion at NO COST (Full C&G 2382-15)
Visit http://apprenticeships.org.uk/Employers/The-Basics.aspx to see if you qualify for an additional £1500.00 grant to help with the employment of your next apprentice.